Monday, May 21, 2012

Tickley had a sickly disposition, Part I : Questioning


Tickley has a sickly disposition. Everything he looked at was looked upon as worthless. So as you can see tickley had a sickly disposition. One day he was looking at a bucketful of water and given his disposition he questioned the significance behind the water being in a bucket. But right at that moment someone standing beside him pointed out that given his disposition he would have failed to see any significance behind anything no matter if the water was within the bucket or without it. But right at that moment tickely’s mind turned to the uselessness of that person’s presence and he pointed it out to him, so the person excused himself and got back to the work at hand. Tickley in the meanwhile picked up the loaf of papers he had been carrying with himself since morning.
‘quite heavy but useless, I fail to understand what is the point of writing something on paper if you can’t remember it, isn’t it a matter of intent more than memory itself, I don’t see anybody failing to remember their birthday unless it turns insignificant. Pointless I must say, but how does it matter even if I say it, it’d not turn any more pointless. Pointless again I must say, but then how does it matter even if …’ somewhere some sort of a man-made machine complained of stack overflow, now this term stack and overflow when put in that particular sequence and combination become context oriented and hence are not worth explaining if one is not talking in that particular context, but since we are and have used it as an innuendo, it is to be elaborated upon unless of cource Tickely intervenes and since he has, let me proceed.
‘My dad was a professional boxer, mostly a loser, but a boxer and a professional nonetheless. I never saw any point in him getting himself beaten up and wasted until one day I came to know that’s where the money for my education came from, but since I saw no point in education itself I was tempted to question his boxing again but he readily pointed out that we ate what we ate because he did what he did. Now since being fed has always appeared to more than justifiable and logical, I gave in and since he never boxed again once I grew up and could take care of myself, he left me no reason not to trust him. So pointless all that questioning appears to be now, hahaha!, anyway, so I was talking about my father’

0 comments: